Due to the limited number of classes our school can run for the Academic Year, it is highly recommended that you plan your enrollment ahead in order to secure you place with us. It is advisable that you start your application process at least six months in advance as it is quite likely the places will be filling in quickly closer to the start date of the new academic year.
The Application Process
Complete the forms, and return them to the School with the Registration Fee and copies of the following documents:
- Passport AND re-entry permit of child
- Copy of child’s birth certificate and/or other identification certificates
- Copy of immunization records
- FIN/NRIC or other identification AND passport of mother
- FFIN/NRIC or other identification AND passport of father
- FIN/NRIC or other identification (passport/re-entry permit/work permit) of any other authorized person(s)
- Child’s medical reports/clinical reports
- Passport sized photos
The non-refundable Admissions Fee is $2,300.00 (excl. GST), and should accompany the application form and other required documents in order for the applicant to be considered for placement at the School.